Howell’s Excavating’s website may contain links to other websites, and other websites may link to Howell’s Excavating’s website. Howell’s Excavating is not responsible for, and has no control over, the content or privacy policies, practices, or actions of third parties that operate other websites. You should review the privacy policies of other websites before providing other websites with personal information.
We caution potential Howell’s Excavating website users that internet communications are inherently vulnerable to interception, use, and/or alteration by person(s) other than the intended recipient. While Howell’s Excavating has implemented certain safeguards to reduce this risk, internet transmissions to and from Howell’s Excavating are still vulnerable. If you choose to use the Howell’s Excavating website or otherwise communicate with Howell’s Excavating through the internet, you do so at your sole risk.
- We collect personal data that you provide to us via our website.
- Your data will be stored in our systems and may be supplemented by public information about you available from third parties.
- Data we collect is kept only so long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
How your data is used
- Your data is used to provide you with information or materials you request.
- We may use data you provide to us to send you information about our products or services that you may be interested in, where permissible or if you have opted in to receiving such information.
- We may use your data for market research.
- We may use your data to enhance your experience on our website.
- We may use your data to analyze and improve our services.
Data Use and Retention Choices
You may contact us at email@example.com for information on opting out or to access or update the data we have about you.